Torbay Hospital, Newton Rd, Torquay, TQ2 7AA
An antenatal education session which focuses on breastfeeding for women, their partners, family and friends, everyone is welcome to come along.
This workshop will benefit mothers (birth partners welcome) considering breastfeeding their first baby, as well as experienced mothers who may have had problems breastfeeding previously, or may never had breastfed before.
The session covers
- A basic guide to breastfeeding.
- Best ways to establish a good milk supply.
- Breastfeeding positions and how to get your baby to latch.
- How to know if baby is getting enough.
- When and where to get breastfeeding
- Expressing breastmilk for your baby.
To book your place click on the book now button.
Part of the Torbay Family Hub, start for life offer.
How to find TREC:
From the Cadewell lane entrance to Torbay Hospital, take the first left then first left again over the speed ramps.
Follow the road and you will see the maternity unit on your right. Take the 2nd right, follow the road and the TREC/ Horizon centre are situated on your left. Walk past the horizon centre and TREC is the next building.
There are designated parking areas that are pay and display. The postcode is TQ2 7AA.