header layer

Last Updated - August 27, 2023

How to make an EHC needs assessment request

The following forms are both available to download from Statutory assessments – Torbay Council:

  • parents Request for Assessment (RSA) form – “Parents RSA / App A”
  • young person’s Request for Assessment (RSA) form – Young People RSA / App A and F”

Please remember that although you can simply submit a letter of request without supporting evidence, both you and the education provider (pre-school, school, college etc.) will be asked to submit the required information and evidence in advance of the Local Authority being able to make a considered decision.

You may also find it useful to look at both of the following documents:

    Skip to content